One Bite at A Time

Monday, July 16, 2007
These Shoes were made for Walking.....
So, now I have at least 100 bucks invested in this walking thing, I thought it was about time for me to strap on my new sneaks, put a fresh battery in the MP3 thingy, and drive to the park to take my walk. It's within walking distance but, eh. rain.

I wish someone had told me how much easier exercise was when you have music to listen to. It started to rain, but oh no no, I was free of my house, nobody was bothering me, so I was going to walk if it killed me.

It rained. And rained. And I walked and walked, and eventually sang because everyone left the park. Love Shack Baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I didn't get a lot of distance, but I walked for 40 minutes.

Go me!
posted by KimHewes @ 5:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KimHewes
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

I am shouting because I am fat, and I am tired of it. Follow along on my final journey. Strap on your safety belts, it's likely it'll be a bumpy ride.

Daily Visits
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER